CITP recognises three key enablers required to sustain the momentum of the CITP implementation and in fulfilling its objectives, aspirations and outcome by 2020.
Coordination is the third CITP enabler.
A strong coordinating body is imperative to the success of CITP.
CITP’s strong central coordinating body was established in January 2015 as the Programme Management Office (PMO) and run through till 2020.
The PMO works closely with the sponsors, owners and OICs in organising and facilitating all the CITP working committees as well as consolidating the progress report on the respective initiatives.
The PMO was instrumental in establishing the robust governance enabler. The PMO functions are as follows:
- Provide project management support to sponsors, owners and OICs
- Provide advisory support to all committees for alignment and decision
- Proactively and regularly communicate with key stakeholders
- Track, monitor and consolidate achievement towards achieving outcomes
- Ensure prompt resolution of implementation issues via the governance structure
- Provide secretariat support for Ministerial meetings biannually
- Ensure progress reports are generated twice yearly
The PMO’s Policy & Strategy Division team members are:
SR. NORIDAH SHAFFII
Head of Sector
MOHD IDRUS DIN
Head of Division
NURUL HAYATI KHALIL
SITI IYLIANI ISMAIL
MUHAMMAD FARIQ ABD HAMID
SYED MUHAMMAD NAZIR SYED OTHMAN
Nur AZLINA ALIAS
NUR HAZWANI HAMSHANI
For information, contact:
Tel: 03-4047 7271